Euchine obtained First Class Honours in both her BA in Law and LLM at the University of Cambridge. She joined Des Voeux Chambers in 2019 upon completion of pupillage with Mr. Derek Chan SC, Mr. Christopher Chain, Mr. John Hui and Mr. Johnny Ma.
Euchine is currently developing a broad civil practice and has appeared in High Court as sole advocate for various civil and commercial matters. She has been involved in cases concerning a wide range of areas including company and insolvency, commercial, property, arbitration and intellectual property.
- Vitaly Orlov v Magnus Leonard Roth (HCMP 1331/2017 & HCMP 2753/2017) - trial involving unfair prejudice petition and cross-petition (with Dr. William Wong SC, JP and Mr. Justin Lam)
- China Railway International Trading (HK) Limited v Lau Chung Hoi (HCA 689/2019) - application against 9 banks for the disclosure of bankers’ books and records (as sole advocate)
- Trinity College Graduate Studentship (2017)
- Harry Liu Postgraduate Scholarship (2017)
- Lizette Bentwich Prize (2015, 2016 & 2018)
- Trinity College Senior Scholarship (2015 & 2016)
- Trinity College Council Prize (2015 & 2016)
English, Cantonese, Mandarin