Tiffany completed her degree in Jurisprudence from the University of Oxford in 2015 with First Class Honours, with first class results in contract, tort, company, family, administrative, and EU law. In 2017, she obtained a Distinction in her BCL degree at the University of Oxford, with a distinction in intellectual property law and family law.
Tiffany is a Bar Scholar. She joined Chambers as a tenant in 2018 after completion of her pupillage with Ms Maggie Wong SC, Mr Jenkin Suen SC, Mr John Hui and Mr. Christopher Chain.
Tiffany is developing a broad civil practice and has been involved in a wide range of cases encompassing company and insolvency disputes, property and trusts matters, family law matters, public law cases and other civil and commercial disputes.
Tiffany has appeared in the High Court for matrimonial, commercial and insolvency matters. She has also spoken at a CPD seminar on "Update on Current Cases in Insolvency Law".
Company and Insolvency
- Convoy Collateral Limited v Cho Kwai and Ors HCA 399/2018 (Acting for a Company against various de jure, de facto and/or shadow directors for alleged wrongdoings.) With Mr. John Hui and Mr. Howard Wong.
- ZPMC Offshore Service Co Ltd v Philip Jeffrey Adkins, RBF HK Ltd and Ors HCMP 426/2017 (Seeking summary judgment). With Mr. Richard Zimmern.
- Wong James Wai Ling v Forest Ocean International Ltd HCMP 1586/2018 (Seeking leave to commence statutory derivative action) As sole advocate.
- Lee Kin Man v Long Sing Union Engineering Limited HCA 1873/2019 (Statutory derivative action.) Led by Mr. Douglas Lam SC.
- Chiu Tat Si v Tune Bright Investments Limited HCMP 1473/2019 (Application to convene annual general meetings pursuant to s.610(7) Companies Ordinance (Cap.622) As sole advocate.
- Chan Pui Sze & Mak Hau Yin v Wang Jue HCMP 1655/2017 (Application to stay s.49 Bankruptcy Ordinance proceedings by joint and several trustees of a bankrupt). With Ms. Rachel Lam SC.
- Re Zexin Properties HCCW 348/2017 (Appointment of Liquidators). With Mr. Richard Zimmern.
- Tam King Ching Kenny v Shanghai Industrial Investment (Group) Company Limited & Lau Wing Ching HCMP 2547/2016 (Opposing application under s. 285 and 255 CWUMPO- to convene creditors’ meeting for appointment of fresh liquidators.) As sole advocate.
- The Joint and Several Trustees of the Property of Chau Cham Wong Patrick, a Bankrupt v Laneve Company H.K. Limited HCA 1714/2014 (Setting aside default judgment.) With Mr. Michael Lok.
- Re Hsin Chong Construction Company Limited & Hsin Chong Construction (Asia) Limited HCCW 239/2018 & HCCW 316/018 (Acting for provisional liquidators.) With Ms. Rachel Lam SC.
General Civil and Commercial
- Yu QuanLi and Lou XiaoJie v Sun Kin Wing HCA 1671/2018
- Ex Parte application for Worldwide Mareva injunction, asset preservation and ancillary disclosure order in the context of fraud. Led by Dr. William Wong SC.
- Application for Banker’s Trust Order. As sole advocate.
- Opposing application to stay civil proceedings pending criminal proceedings on related matters. Led by Dr. William Wong SC.
- Opposing application to amend the terms of, and to sell assets subject to, the Worldwide Mareva Injunction. As sole advocate.
- Opposing an application to stay the civil action pending determination of criminal proceedings against the Defendant. Led by Dr. William Wong SC and Mr. Patrick Siu.
- Chen Lingxia v 中國金谷國際信託有限責任公司 and Ors HCA 2012/2016
- Opposing application to discharge injunction. Led by Mr. Anson Wong SC, with Ms. Rachel Lam SC and Ms. Cherry Xu.
- Opposing an application to stay Hong Kong proceedings on the grounds of forum non conveniens and under O.12 r.8, Rules of the High Court.
- Kwan Shuk Ching v Wan Mei Yau HCA 2765/2016
- Application for inspection and specific discovery of documents. As sole advocate.
- Opposing an application for sale of a property under the Partition Ordinance. As sole advocate.
- Dacheng Enterprise Company v Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited HCA 2738/2017 (Resisting strike-out application.) With Mr. Christopher Chain.
- MG Charter Ltd v Beijing Caissa International Travel Service Co Ltd HCA 1635/2012 & HCCL 7/2014
- Acting for a flight chartering company in a contractual dispute against a retail flight sales company. With Mr. Christopher Chain.
- Application for specific discovery. As sole advocate.
- Application for expert directions. With Mr. Christopher Chain.
- Resisting an application to strike out parts of witness statements on the ground that they included opinion evidence. With Mr. Christopher Chain.
- Yu QuanLi and Lou XiaoJie v UBS AG HCA 2975/2018 (Acting for the plaintiffs against the bank for breach of contract, negligence, and vicarious liability for the tort and breach of quistclose trust by an ex-employee.) Led by Dr. William Wong SC and with Mr. Look-Chan Ho.
- Egner David Parks & Ors v Cathay Pacific Airways Limited & Anor HCA 244, 245, 246 and 247 of 2014 (Acting for the plaintiffs for a breach of contract claim.) Led by Mr. Chua, Guan-Hock SC and Mr. Kam K.L. Cheung.
- Selection One Limited v Universal Housing Construction Engineering Limited HCA 669/2019 (Acting for the defendant in a negligence claim against a scaffolding contractor.) As sole counsel.
- Henry Wai & Co. v Aurora Fashionwear Company Limited & Ors DCCJ 110/2017 (Resisting an application to set aside default judgment.) As sole counsel.
- Koo Ming Kown v Chan Chi Mong Hopkins HCA 1315/2019 (Claim for passing off). Led by Mr. Jenkin Suen S.C.
- Ex parte application for prohibition order and orders to examine debtors. As sole counsel.
- v HCMC 4/2016 (19 June 2018) (Matrimonial proceedings ancillary relief) With Mr. Yang-Wahn Hew.
- Application under s.17 Matrimonial Proceedings and Property Ordinance (Cap.192) to set aside a disposal of assets with the intention to defeat a financial provision claim. (Led by Mr. David Pilbrow SC and Ms. Mairead Rattigan)
- Advised on merits of a pre-nuptial agreement, and its enforceability in Hong Kong. As sole counsel.
- Appealed against a decision of the Family Court dismissing a discovery application (Closed to public.) As sole advocate.
- Advised on the liability and quantum of a potential personal injuries claim involving a major rehabilitation service provider in Hong Kong. As sole counsel.
- Advised on quantum of potential personal injuries claim involving a major bus company. As sole counsel.
- Advised on a public liability insurance policy involving a potential claim of around HK$200 million. As sole counsel.
- Advised on the ratification of the affairs of a company, and the legal requirements of relevant provisions in the Companies Ordinance and articles of association.
- Advised on the extent of obligations when complying with a data access request. With Mr. Christopher Chain.
- Bar Scholarship 
- Middle Temple Advocacy Scholarship 
- Mansfield College Graduate Award for Academic Excellence, University of Oxford 
- St. Hugh’s College Final Honour School Prize, University of Oxford 
- Speaker, with Ms. Connie Lee.
- Speaker, with Mr. Yang-Wahn Hew.
- Speaker, (HKICPA talk) with Mr Howard Wong.
- Speaker, (HKICPA talk) with Mr Terrence Tai.
- Speaker, (CPD Talk) with Mr Look Chan Ho and Mr Vincent Chiu.
- Mooting Coach,