Sabrina joined Chambers in 2009 upon completion of her pupillage. She practises in all areas of civil work, with an emphasis on commercial, company and insurance law.
Sabrina is a member of the Hong Kong Election Committee (Legal Sector), a member of the Competition Commission appointed by the Chief Executive and a member of the Standing Committee on Company Law Reform appointed by the Financial Secretary.
Sabrina is a member of the List of Arbitrators of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre and a member of the Panel of Arbitrators of the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration.
Fluent in Mandarin and written Chinese, Sabrina has been involved in various complex court cases and arbitrations involving Mainland corporates and individuals. Sabrina was a former legal consultant of Jiangsu Sunfair Law Firm, Nanjing (江蘇南京三法律師事務所). She is a committee member of the Hong Kong and Mainland Legal Profession Association. She is a member and the secretary of the Standing Committee on Mainland Affairs of the Hong Kong Bar Association.
Sabrina is accredited for being “impressive.” She is lauded for being “efficient and responsive, able to work under pressure to a very tight timeline, and her advice is practical and her advocacy skill excellent… "Once she takes on a case, she will commit totally and remain willing to go the extra mile." She is particularly prominent in company and commercial law cases, including insurance, shareholder and contractual disputes, and is also frequently sought out to act as counsel in contentious trusts and probate cases.
Chambers & Partners Greater China Region (2022)
'Sabrina is a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, collaborative and efficient. She can handle all the details and technicalities of a case. A very hard-working junior.' Sabrina Ho is recognised as a Leading Junior for Commercial Disputes.
Legal 500 Asia Pacific HK Bar (2022)
Sabrina Ho has been recognized by Who’s Who Legal as a “Future Leader” in the field of Commercial Litigation.
Who's Who Legal: Global Leaders (2022)
Lam Pok (Jimmy) v. Lee Hin Long & Anor  HKCFI 779
Represented the Petitioner in an Election Petition of the District Council Election. In this case, the Court developed the law on Section 27 of the Elections (Corrupt and Illegal Conduct) Ordinance (Cap 554). The Court granted the Petition and held that the 1st Respondent had committed illegal conduct under the above provision.
Cheng Keung Fung v. Hung Chun Hin & Anor  1 HKLRD 1051
Represented the Petitioner in an Election Petition of the District Council Election. The Court found in favour of the Petitioner and held that the 1st Respondent had committed illegal conduct under Section 26 of the Elections (Corrupt and Illegal Conduct) Ordinance (Cap 554).
Quaestus Capital Pte Ltd v. Everton Associates Ltd & Anor  HKCFI 1367
Jurisdiction challenge by the 2nd Defendant involving whether strong cause has been shown for not enforcing an exclusive jurisdiction clause. Represented the Plaintiff (led by John Scott SC, QC, JP).
Allied Treasure Investment Ltd v. Chan Ka Ling & Anor HCMP 1700/2016  HKCFI 3135
Money lender and mortgage dispute. Represented the 1st Defendant in a 4 days’ trial.
Leung Yuet Keung v. Harbour Front Ltd & Anors HCMP 1471/2019  HKCFI 1912
Shareholders’ dispute involving unfair prejudice petition and cross-petition between the parties. Represented the Respondent to strike out the cross-petition.
Chow Lily v. Chow Wai Wai Violet & Ors HCAP 22/2019  HKCFI 1972;  HKCFI 1274
Probate action involving the estate of Dr. Chow Yei Ching, a well-known businessman in Hong Kong. Represented the Defendants in opposing an application for administrator pendente lite (led by Benjamin Yu SC and Teresa Wu).
Kung Kin Wing & Anor v. Splendid Profit International Holdings Ltd HCIP 78/2019  HKCFI 894
Trademark action involving the well-known trademark of Sour and Spicy Noodles (傷心酸辣粉). Represented the Plaintiffs by Original Action and Defendants by Counterclaim in a 5 days’ trial.
Re A HCMP 2728/2017  HKCFI 493
Landmark case on the issue of whether third party funding should generally be allowed in Court litigations. Represented the Secretary for Justice in the proceedings.
Tribunal, Election Committee and Advisory Committees
- Deputy District Judge of the Hong Kong District Court for periods in 2021
- Temporary Deputy Registrar of the Hong Kong High Court for periods in 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Member of Hong Kong Election Committee, Legal Sector
- Member of the Competition Commission
- Director of eBRAM international online dispute resolution
- Member of the Standing Committee on Company Law Reform
- Member of the Board of Review (Inland Revenue Ordinance)
- Board-appointed member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Estate Agents Authority
Hong Kong Bar Association
- Member of the Bar Council
- Vice-Chairman of the Practice Development Committee
- Secretary of the Mainland Affairs Committee
- Committee Member of the Arbitration Committee and Legal Education Committee
- List of Arbitrators of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- Panel of Arbitrators of Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration
- Former legal consultant of Jiangsu Sunfair Law Firm, Nanjing (江蘇南京三法律師事務所)
- Vice-chairman of the Hong Kong and Mainland Legal Profession Association
- Contributing Editor of the Hong Kong Civil Procedure Rules (White Book)
- Author of the Annotated Ordinance in Hong Kong: Insurance Ordinance (Cap 41)
- Contributing Author of Annotated Ordinance Hong Kong: Dutiable Commodities Ordinance (Cap 109) of the Companies Ordinance, Commentary and Annotations
- Contributing Editor to Hong Kong Company Law Cases (2008 - 2019) - published in 2020 by DVC in collaboration with Kluwer
- Presenter of the Common Law Course for LLB and LLM at the Peking University, Beijing
- 2007-2008 Blackstone Chambers Prize for Best Overall Performance in Commercial Law
- 2007-2008 Middle Temple Advocacy Training Scholarship
- 2005-2006 Dean’s Honours List
- 2004-2005 Worldwide Undergraduate Student Exchange Scholarships
- 2003-2004 F. Zimmern & Co Prize in Legal Systems
- 2003-2004 Foundation Entrance Scholarship