Kevin is a Bar Scholar. He joined Chambers upon completion of his pupillage with Mr. Jenkin Suen SC, Mr. John Hui, Mr. Christopher Chain and Mr. Jonathan Ah-weng.
After graduating with first-class LLB and BBA (Law) degrees from the University of Hong Kong, Kevin then obtained his LLM (first-class) from the University of Cambridge.
With a view to developing a broad practice in civil and commercial law and public law, Kevin has been involved in cases concerning trusts, insolvency, SFC regulation, land, probate, judicial review, and commercial and corporate matters.
Kevin is a part-time tutor in contract law at the University of Hong Kong and has been involved in various publications.
Lecturer (Non-clinical), HKU [2017-2019], teaching the Law of Contract
- Re Hua Han Health Industry Holdings Limited  HKCFI 1826 - resisting appointment of provisional liquidators over listed company (led by Dr. William Wong SC, JP)
- Re Qin Jun  4 HKLRD 379 - bankruptcy appeal based on new points not run at first instance (led by Mr Douglas Lam SC and with Mr Anson Tso)
- So Sheung Hin Ben v Chubb Life Insurance Co Ltd (CACV 204/2017) - disputing bankruptcy debt on the basis of implied term of good faith (with Mr John Hui)
- Chen Hongqing v The Persons whose Names are set out in the Second Column of the Schedule Hereto (HCA 2648/2017) -anti-suit injunction and jurisdiction challenge (led by Mr José-Antonio Maurellet SC and with Mr Alexander Tang)
- Chan Yuen Tung v Ko Kin Hang (HCA 1864/2013) - trial of existence of oral agreement (with Mr Christopher Chain)
- Goldcrest Management Holdings Ltd v Great Wish Corporation Ltd  HKDC 416 - resisting third party intervention in distraint for rent (sole advocate)
- Civil disobedience and civil procedure in the Occupy Central injunctions – Civil Justice Quarterly 2016, v.35, n.3, p.210-218
- Annotated Ordinances of Hong Kong: Crown Proceedings Ordinance (Cap.300) (Contributing editor)
- Annotated Ordinances of Hong Kong: Misrepresentation Ordinance (Cap.284) (Contributing editor)
- CPD-accredited lecture: Contracts, KYC and Data Protection for Hong Kong Start-ups
- CPD-accredited lecture: Introduction to Blockchain: Legal issues and Challenges
- CPD-accredited lecture: Pre-action Discovery & Access to Documents in Related Proceedings
- Bar Scholarship 
- Queens’ College Foundation Scholarship 
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowship 
- Des Voeux Chambers Junior Scholarship 
- Mayer Brown JSM Scholarship for LLB Students 
- LLB Subject Prizes in: (1) Legal Systems, (2) Business Associations, (3) International Law (Duke University, on exchange) and (4) Equity & Trusts
- Dean’s Honour List