Adrian was awarded the Bar Scholarship in 2020. He joined Chambers upon successful completion of his pupillage with Mr. Martin Hui SC, Mr. John Hui, Mr. Patrick Siu and Mr. Kerby Lau in 2021.
Prior to joining Chambers, Adrian read BA (Jurisprudence) in the University of Oxford, where he ranked first in the year in Company Law. He also obtained the LLM from University College London and the University of Cambridge, with prizes in Unjust Enrichment and International and Commercial Trusts and numerous distinctions.
Adrian has served as a Judicial Assistant in the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal in 2019. His research assistance has been recognised in court cases and in articles. Adrian’s work has also been published in Lloyd's Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly and he has contributed to a leading company law textbook in Hong Kong.
Adrian has been instructed to appear in the High Court either as a led junior or a sole advocate and for arbitration. Adrian is developing a broad civil practice and accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ work.
- Judicial Assistant, Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (2018-2019)
- Bar Scholarship (2020)
- St Edmund’s College Examination Prize (2020)
- White & Case Prize for Top First in Company Law (2016)
- St Catherine’s College Examination Prize (2016)
- British Council IELTS Scholarship for Overseas Studies (2012)
- Various debating prizes
- Adrian Lee, “The New Flamenco appraised: A new framework for avoided loss and mitigation”  LMCLQ 98
- Encyclopedia of International Commercial Litigation, Bryan J (ed.), Wolters Kluwer (upcoming) (contributor)
- Hong Kong Company Law Cases (2020-2021) (contributing editor)
- Company Law: Powers and Accountability (2nd ed), LexisNexis (2017) (research assistant)
- Mandarin, English, Cantonese