赵俊威大律师于2016年获得香港大律师执业资格，并加入德辅大律师事务所。在学习法律之前，赵大律师于香港科技大学就读环球商业管理，以一级荣誉及学业成就奖毕业，并获得奖学金赴哈佛大学作访问生一年。毕业后，赵大律师加入高盛担任分析师，对于商业及金融领域有了更为深入的了解。赵大律师随后开始就读法律专业，获得法律 JD 学位（一级荣誉毕业、获得多个学科奖项），并以优异成绩获得法学专业证书。赵大律师还赴牛津大学进修，获得法学硕士学位。
- Ho Yuk Lun Alan v. Chan Yui Hang (Liquidator of Leco Watch Case Manufactory Limited)  2 HKLRD 388 (CA) (as sole advocate) – represented respondent in the appeal in successfully seeking dismissal of appeal with costs.
- Chung Yuen Chu & Anor v Cosimo Borrelli & Ors HCMP 2093/2017  HKCFI 849 (led by Charles Sussex SC and Frances Lok) - a dispute on commercial mortgage
- Pong Seong Teresa & Ors v Chan Norman  HKCFI 788 (as sole advocate) - imprisonment order against judgment debtor
- Chen Lian Ting v Zhang Qin & Ors HCA 2273/2016 (unrep., 31.5.2017) (appeared with John Hui) - resisted a striking-out application of a multiple derivative action
- Re Money Facts Limited HCCW 111/2015; Re Fonfair Limited HCCW 116/2015 (appeared with Ms. Frances Lok) – represented Respondents in a 6-day trial of an unfair prejudice and just & equitable winding-up petition
- Richfield Realty Limited v. Mak Wai Man & Ors HCLA 28-31/2015 (unrep., 23.6.2016) (led by Mr. Anson Wong S.C. and with Miss Connie Lee) – represented appellant in the appeal and succeeded in one of the grounds of appeal.
- Pong Seong Teresa & Ors v. Chan Norman HCA 627/2010 (sole advocate) – represented judgment creditors and obtained a post-judgment Mareva injunction, examination order and prohibition order in aid of enforcement of judgment.
- Fives Services Australia Pty Ltd v. Edward Group Co. Limited HCA 240/2017 (sole advocate) – continuation of asset preservation order.
- Andritz Asseslin-Thibeau SAS v. Baisile Imp. & Exp. Trading Co., Limited & Anor HCA 2692/2016 (sole advocate) – sought continuation of asset preservation order; sought default judgment and vesting order.
- Re Yung Tai Yin (Debtor) HCB 2893/2016 (sole advocate) – represented creditors in obtaining a bankruptcy order against the debtor.
- Wang Sinngok v. Cheung Hung Hung DCCJ 3951/2016 (unrep., 7 April 2017) – Summary Judgment
- HKIAC Arbitration – represented a property developer against a management company in a 6-day arbitration trial
- HKIAC Arbitration – acted as the Presiding Arbitrator’s assistant in a 3-day arbitration trial
- Middle Temple Scholarship for Advocacy Training (2016)
- Weston Scholarship, China Oxford Scholarship Fund (2014)
- Sweet & Maxwell Edlyn Yap Prize for Litigation (Highest Aggregate Marks in Litigation Stream) (2014)
- Des Voeux Chambers Junior Scholarship (2014)
- HKU JD Subject Prize (Commercial Law) (2013)
- HKU JD Subject Prize (Equity & Trusts) (2013)
- HKUST Academic Achievement Medal (Top 1% of Graduates) (2010)
- HKUST University Scholarship (2008, 2009, 2010)
- HKUST Dean’s List (2008, 2009, 2010)
- HSBC Overseas Scholarship Scheme (2009) (One-year study at Harvard University)
- Grantham Scholar of the Year (2007)
- Lecturer (Non-clinical) (Equity & Trusts) at University of Hong Kong (2016-2017; 2017-2018)
- “Privilege against Self-incrimination: Assessing Recent Developments in Hong Kong” (2014) 8 HKJLS 43
- CPD Seminar: “Updates on the Law Relating to Contentious Probate and Administration of Estates” (with Mr. Kerby Lau) (October 2016)
- CPD Seminar: “Updates on Employment Law and Practice” (with Miss Connie Lee) (January 2017)
- CPD Seminar: “Updates on Cross-Jurisdictional Company and Insolvency Litigation” (with Mr. Michael Lok) (April 2017)
- Lecturer, International Commercial Arbitration (with Ms. Winnie Tam, S.C. and Ms. Kim Rooney), co-organised by Peking University and Hong Kong Bar Association (March 2017)