Terri completed her pupillage with Derek Chan SC, Christopher Chain, Connie Lee and Jason Yu. She also served as a Court Martial in the Family Court for Her Honour Judge Melloy and an extended pupillage with Thelma Kwan (now Her Honour Judge Kwan), before joining DVC as a tenant in 2021.
She is a graduate of the University of Cambridge where she obtained her BA in law and her LL.M. with First Class Honours in all subjects.
Terri has appeared in Court as sole advocate for insolvency and commercial matters, and as junior counsel, and regularly accepts instructions for advisory work.
She is developing a broad civil practice, and has particular experience in property disputes, trusts, commercial disputes, company and insolvency law, and family law.
- Corpus Christi College Prize, University of Cambridge 
- Corpus Christi College Intermediate Exhibition, University of Cambridge 
Property, Building Management and Trusts
- CS Credit Ltd. v Marspan Ltd. & Ors. (2022) HCMP 1484/2019 (appeared with Tara Liao) – application for stay of execution
- The IO of Fook Cheong Building v Goodray Development Ltd. HCA 1771/2021 (appeared with Teresa Wu) – enforcement of a Deed of Mutual Covenant
- Charteryard Industrial Ltd. v Appeal Tribunal (Buildings) (2021) CACV 4/2019 (as pupil, with Patrick Chong) – judicial review of a demolition order issued by the Buildings Authority
- Warren Gary Lichetenstein v Annabelle Sarah Bond et al. (2022) HCA 1545/2021 (led by Mairéad Rattigan SC) – application for strike-out
- Assisted in a 10-day trial on ancillary relief with complex corporate structures, and issues on pre-marital assets and wanton and reckless dissipation (as pupil, with Ms. Thelma Kwan, who was led by Bernard Man SC)
- Assisted in a trial on the care and control of a young child (as pupil, with Mairéad Rattigan)
- Assisted in a trial on the variation of care and control with issues on parental alienation (as pupil, with Mairéad Rattigan)
- China Minsheng Banking Corp. Ltd. Hong Kong Branch v Wang Jue et al. (2022) HCA 2197/2019 (appeared with Jason Yu) – successfully opposed summary judgment on the enforcement of guarantee
- American Momentum Bank v Wagen Industry Development Ltd. (2021) DCCC 3871/2021 (as sole advocate) – successfully obtained ex parte proprietary and Mareva injunction pursuant to an email fraud
- Grade One Limited & Ors. v Chow Chin Yui & Ors. (2022) HCA 494/2021 (led by Charles Sussex SC) – opposed summary judgment on various contracts
Company and Insolvency
- Re GTI Holdings Ltd.  HKCFI 3547 (as sole advocate) – successfully obtained a winding-up order against a Cayman-incorporated company
- Shih-Hua Investment Co. Ltd. v Zhang Aidong & Ors.  HKCFI 567 (led by William Wong SC and appeared with Lai Chun Ho) – successful application for the enforcement of undertaking
- Pan Sutong v Cheung Chung Jiu (2022) HCSD 64/2021 (appeared with Pat Lun Chan) – application to set aside statutory demand
- Vigers Hong Kong Limited v Michael Andrew Barclay Binney & Ors. (2022) HCA 744/2013 (as sole advocate) – application to settle legal costs
- National Energy Investment Group Ltd. v Chia Tai Energy Materials Ltd. (2022) HCMP 762/2021 (led by José Antonio-Maurellet SC and appeared with Michael Lok) – resisting application by shareholder for the production of the company’s documents
- Tsoi Yin Wan v LHG Catering Ltd.  HKDC 433 (as sole advocate). Personal Injuries – application for costs order following a late acceptance of sanctioned offer
- REC Engineering Company Ltd. v Top Express Construction Engineering Company Ltd. (2021) DCCJ 1374/2021 (as sole advocate). Construction law – opposed summary judgment for dishonoured cheques
- Chiu Sui Ching, the Administratrix of the estate of Leung Ho Tin, deceased v Cheng Kwai Hung t/a Hang Ngai Works & Ors. (2021) HCPI 939/2017 (appeared with Patrick Chong). Personal Injuries – acted on behalf of the Plaintiff in a personal injuries trial against the employer
- Fung Chi Hung v Yun Kwan Construction Engineering Ltd. (2021) HCPI 1106/2018 (led by Patrick Chong). Personal Injuries – acted on behalf of the Defendant employer in a personal injuries trial
- Successfully resisted complaint submitted to the Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre (appeared with Patrick Chong)
- Co-author, 'Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Hong Kong Precedents of Pleadings – Restitution' (Sweet & Maxwell ) (with Michael Lok) (2020)
- Contributing Editor to Hong Kong Company Law Cases (DVC in collaboration with Kluwer) (2021)
- Speaker, Arbitrating Shareholders’ Disputes (CPD Seminar) (with Connie Lee) (2022)
- Speaker, 仲裁的保密性及特權 (Zhihe Online Course 2022) (with José Antonio-Maurellet SC, Catrina Lam, Michael Lok) (2022)
English, Cantonese, Mandarin