- Lau Reimer Mary Jean v Ting Wai Monastery Ltd  1 HKLRD 346 - acted for interested parties in a winding-up petition.
- Pan Shi Liang v Harsen Industries Ltd HCMP 1917/2017 - acted for the applicant in an application for leave to commence a statutory derivative action.
- Coxgomyl Hong Kong Limited v Unistress Building Construction LImited DCCJ 552/2016 - acted for the defendant in a construction dispute.
- Manulife (International) Ltd v Choi Wai Ling DCCJ 4042/2016 & CAMP 68/2017 - acted for the defendant in a dispute between insurance company and its agent.
- Asiamax Events Limits v Inspira Events Limited DCCJ 4766/2015- acted for the plaintiff in a contractual dispute action.
- Yip Yam Cheung v Fong Hoi Kwan DCCJ 3572/2013- acted for the defendants in an action in relation to water leakage.
- 蔣鵬飛及林信義 DCCJ 4894/2014- acted for the plaintiff in a defamation action.
- Oriental Press Group v Google Inc HCA 2474/2015, 2476/2015 & 2477/2015 – (with Mr. Lawrence Ng) acted for the plaintiffs in resisting applications to set aside leave for service out of jurisdiction in relation to a defamation action.
- Big Island v Wu Yi HCA 1957/2005, 714/2007 & 886 2007- (with Mr. Lawrence Ng) acted for the applicants in applications for non-party costs order.
- Lo Yuk Sui v Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited HCA 409/2005- (led by Mr. Anson Wong SC) acted for the plaintiff in an application for enhanced costs and interests.
- Li Liping v API Premier Limited HCA 2167/2015 & 2168/2015 – acted for the applicants in applications for proprietary and Mareva injunctions.
- Gaza Limited v Ho Tack Fai DCCJ 493/2016- acted for the plaintiff in a shareholders’ dispute.
- Re Tientsin Fashion Limited HCCW 66/2015 & 132/2015- (led by Dr. William Wong SC) acted for the petitioner in a winding up petition.
- Re: Guo Yao Ming HCB 6796/2015- acted for the debtor in a bankruptcy petition.
- Bruno Arboit as Sole Liquidator of Highfit Development Company Limited (in Liquidation) v Koo Siu Ying and Ling Meng Chu, Pearl  3 HKLRD 154 - (with Mr. Yang-wahn Hew) acted for plaintiff in committal proceedings.
- Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited v Ng Fo Heung CACV 164/2015- (led by Dr. William Wong SC) acted for the appellant in an appeal against the dismissal of a bankruptcy petition.
- Re Estate of Lo Wai Yin HCCA 1984/2016 – acted for the person warning in an application to vacate the caveator’s caveat and appearance.
- The Republic of the Philippines v the People’s Republic of China PCA Case No. 2013-19- (led by Mr. Daniel Fung SC) – amicus curiae brief on the questions of jurisdiction and justiciability of issues.
- CPD Seminar: “An Encounter between Trust and Family Law: Discussion on recent landmark decisions”(with Mr. Jonathan Chan) (14 October 2016)
- CPD Seminar: “Practical Tips: Drafting Orders and Enforcing Them in Contempt Proceedings” (with Mr. Yang-wahn Hew) (19 January 2017)
- “International Infrastructure and Construction Disputes- Is China ready for it?” (with Mr. Ian Pennicott QC SC and Mr. Calvin Cheuk) at a conference held at and hosted by the Shanghai International Arbitration Center. (17 February 2017)
- Bar Scholarship 
- Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship 
- Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Scholarship 
- Hardwicke Scholarship 
- Robinson College, Cambridge Scholarship