- Bar Scholarship (2013)
- Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship (2013)
- University of Oxford Law Faculty Prize in Commercial Remedies (2013)
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowship for Overseas Studies (2012)
- Brian McElney Medal in Law (2012)
- The Sweet and Maxwell Edlyn Yap Prize for Litigation (2012)
- The Oldham, Li & Nie Prize in Matrimonial Practice and Procedure (2012)
- Dean’s Honours List (2007-2011)
- Baker and McKenzie Prize in Company Law (2011)
- Deacons Prize in Law (2010)
- Linklaters Prize for Overall Excellence in Law (2009)
- Freshfields Prize in Legal Skills (2009)
- Des Voeux Chambers Junior Scholarship (2009)
- 13 other prizes and awards
Company and Insolvency
- Re Ricco (International) Company Ltd, HCMP 1808/2016: For the Company in applying to set aside an allotment of shares in a transaction contravening s.47A of the former Companies Ordinance (Cap. 32)
- Re Joint Silver Ltd, HCCW 1/2016 & HCMP 552/2016 (led by Douglas Lam S.C.): For the Liquidators in a Petition to wind up a company already in creditors’ voluntary liquidation and replace the liquidators.
- Cheung Hing v. Wah Fong Forest Resources Ltd, HCMP 2433/2012: For the Intervener in an application to commence statutory derivative actions.
- Cheung Hing v. Wah Fong Forest Resources Ltd, HCMP 3/2016: For the Defendant in defending an application for summary and/or default judgment.
- Li Fei Yu v. WDI International (HK) Ltd, HCMP 2928/2014; Melvin Waxman & Anor. v. WDI International (HK) Ltd, HCMP 743/2015 (led by Douglas Lam S.C.): For a shareholder director in defending an application to set aside company resolutions and to convene company meeting.
- Wong Tak Man, Stephen v. Cheung Siu Fai,  5 HKLRD 923 (led by Robert Whitehead S.C. and Jose Maurellet): For the trustees in bankruptcy in applying to set aside multiple transfers as being transactions at an undervalue and unfair preferences under the Bankruptcy Ordinance (Cap. 6).
- Fung Hing Chiu Cyril v Henry Wai & Co (a firm) HCMP 1699/2017; Grandom Asia Holding Ltd v Henry Wai & Co (a firm). HCMP 1700/2017 (led by Audrey Eu S.C.): For the solicitors' firm in applying for stay of court proceedings in favour of arbitration.
- Danco International Limited v Luxe Home Limited, LDBM 180/2016: For the Incorporated Owners in applying for stay of Lands Tribunal proceedings in favour of arbitration.
- Arjowiggins HKK2 Ltd v. X Co, HCMP 53/2015 (with Teresa Wu): For the award debtor in applying to set aside an arbitral award and resisting its enforcement in Hong Kong.
- Acted for the Respondent as sole advocate in a 5-day arbitration involving a US$20 million claim for breach of shareholders’ agreement, as well as interlocutory applications for disclosure of offshore company documents.
- KKC Capital Limited Partnership v Agape International Enterprise Limited, HCA 2240/2016: For the judgement creditor in applying for a charging order over convertible bonds.
- FT Life Insurance Company Ltd v. Lo Kwok Wai, DCCJ 4999/2015: For the insurance company in applying for summary judgment against ex-agent for an unpaid debt
- Poh Po Lian v. Tong Chi Kong Jody, HCA 1280/2012 (led by Douglas Lam S.C.): For the Plaintiffs in the trial on the torts of maintenance and champerty.
- Cheer Signal Development Limited v. Wong Siu Fan, HCA 780/2015 (led by Anson Wong S.C. and Christopher Chain): For the Plaintiff in applying for a Mareva injunction up to the value of HK$127 million in relation to a fraud claim.
- SBC CPA Limited v. Au Ka Man Silkie,  4 HKLRD 842 (with Jonathan Chang): For the Plaintiff in applying for an interlocutory injunction against ex-employees for breach of confidence and copyright infringement.
- Great River Corp. Limited v. China NTG Gansu Gas Limited, HCMP 1967/2012 (led by William Wong S.C.): For the 1st Defendant in applying to discharge an interim injunction granted in aid of BVI proceedings.
- Advising a Macau gaming concessionaire on resisting an application for stay of proceedings for unpaid debts on forum non-conveniens grounds.
- Advising a firm of solicitors on a Writ of Subpoena Duces Tecum served thereupon.
- Advising a catering management service company on the meaning of “sale” of liquor under the Dutiable Commodities (Liquor) Regulations (Cap. 109B).
- Advising on the merits and evidence of the defendant in a mortgagee action.
- LWYA v. KYW, FCMC 14018/2011: For the Respondent Husband on the issue of jurisdiction in taxation hearing of costs in preliminary issue trial
- LLC v. LWMA, FCMC 4683/2014: For the Petitioner wife in applying for litigation funding under section 3 of the MPPO (Cap. 192).
- WMY v. CSK, FCMC 17011/2011: For the Petitioner wife in applying for variation of the cost order made after the ancillary relief trial
- LLC v LWMA, FCMC 4683/2014 (led by Douglas Lam S.C.): For the Petitioner wife in a preliminary issue trial on the beneficial ownership of the matrimonial home etc.
- Acted for the Petitioner wife on the enforcement of MPS undertakings.
- Advising the Respondent husband on an application for downward variation of a child maintenance order.
- Advising on an application for avoidance of disposition order under section 17 of the MPPO (Cap. 192).
- Advising the Respondent father on financial provision for the unmarried couple’s daughter under section 10 of the GMO (Cap. 13).
Land, Trusts and Probate
- Tierra Trading Limited v. Land Base Limited, HCMP 3074/2014 (led by Johnny Mok S.C.): For the paper owner/developer in a trial on adverse possession of land on Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay
- Ng Kam Kuk v. Chan Fung Chun, HCA 1432/2015: For the Plaintiff in resisting an application for an order of sale of land under Order 31, RHC
- Re Estate of Lam Kwok Leung, Deceased, HCA 1547/2016; HCMP 2634/2016 (with Teresa Wu): For the Plaintiffs in seeking an account and declaration of their interest in landed properties under the Intestates’ Estates Ordinance (Cap. 73)
- Menno Leendert Vos v. Global Fair Industrial Limited, HCA 4200/1995: For the Plaintiff in applying for a charging order absolute against the 6th Defendant’s landed property.
- Rightop Corporation Limited. v. Yau Wing Yan Joyce, HCMP 1209/2015: For the Plaintiffs in applying for summary disposal of their claim in trespass to land.
- Keymain International Ltd v. Chan Yin Fong, HCA 2618/2014 (led by Douglas Lam S.C.): For the Defendants in applying to strike out the Statement of Claim.
- Tierra Trading Limited v. Land Base Limited, HCMP 3074/2014 (led by Johnny Mok S.C.): For the Plaintiffs in resisting the continuation of the originating summons procedure on trespass to land and adverse possession as if begun by writ.
- To Pik Ha v. Lui Wai Fong, HCMP 557/2013; Lam Chi Ying v. To Pik Ha, HCA 1930/2013 (with Teresa Wu): For the Respondents in the Petition and the Plaintiff in the High Court Action in a joint trial involving two estates and relating to the ownership of company shares.
- Man Kai Tak v. 梁妹, DCCJ 1806/2010 (with Benny Lo): For the 2nd and 3rd Defendants in a trial on adverse possession of land in the New Territories.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Advising a local martial arts group on infringement of its IP rights in audio and written teaching materials
- HKK v N, HCCT 45/2012 (led by Wong Yan Lung S.C.): For a music record company in Third Party Proceedings relating to a reference to the Copyright Tribunal
- Member, Special Committee on Civic Education, Hong Kong Bar Association
- Contributing Editor of Hong Kong Civil Procedure (Sweet & Maxwell)
- CPD Seminar: “Demystifying the Law of Unjust Enrichment” (with Martin Kok, Martin Ho and Michael Lok) (October 2014)
- CPD Seminar: “Ring-fencing Domestic Property: Is there a solution?” (with Martin Kok and Michael Lok) (December 2014)
- CPD Seminar: “Updates on the Law Relating to Buildings and Town Planning in Hong Kong” (with Teresa Wu) (September 2015)
- CPD Seminar: “The Legal Aspect of Approval and Disapproval of Building Plans under the Buildings Ordinance (Cap. 123) (with Teresa Wu and Justin Lam) (October 2016)