- Re: China Cultural City Limited (HCCW 313/2019) – resisting a winding up application brought on the ground of an allegedly undisputed debt (with John Hui).
- Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd v Wong Kam Wai (HCA 159/2020) – resisting an application to “continue” a Mareva injunction on the ground that the injunction had long expired (with Alan Kwong). The case raises the novel issue of whether the duration of an injunction is automatically extended during the general adjournment period due to the adjournment of the original return date hearing.
- Convoy Collateral Limited v Cho Kwai Chee & Ors. (HCA 399/2018) – Mareva injunction application to freeze assets in excess of HK$760 million, in connection to the Enigma Network scandal (with William Wong SC and John Hui). The application involves obtaining Mareva relief against a non-cause of action defendant on the basis of the Court’s Chabra jurisdiction.
- Re: Hsin Chong Construction Company Limited and Hsin Chong Construction (Asia) Limited (HCCW 239/2018 & HCCW 316/2018) – application for the appointment of provisional liquidators (with John Scott SC and Patrick Chong).
- SEMK Products Limited v SEMK Global Marketing Limited – claims for monetary and injunctive relief for infringement of registered marks and passing off (with Connie Lee).
- Re: China Cultural City Limited (HCCW 313/2019) – resisting a winding up petition on the basis of a bona fide dispute (with John Hui).
- Re: Chan John Loong Fai  HKCFI 1886; (unrep, HCB 6991/2017, 2 August 2019) - representing the Official Receiver in an application to determine whether a candidate was fit to be a trustee in bankruptcy (with Christopher Chain).
- China Wah Yan Healthcare Limited & Ors. v Dr. Chan Leung Kwok Clement  HKCFI 2047; (unrep, HCA 923/2019, 19 July 2019) – resisting application for an interlocutory injunction to enforce restrictive covenants in an employment contract (with William Wong SC and Vincent Chiu).
- Sophisticated Materials Limited v Sidepec International Limited and Lei Shing Hong Credit Limited  HKCFI 2836; (unrep, HCA 157/2017, 28 December 2018) – striking out application regarding resulting and common intention constructive trusts (with Christopher Chain).
- City Palm Ltd & Ors. v Fan Chin Wa (DCCJ 6062 to 6064 of 2018) – action concerning the recovery of land, unjust enrichment, and proprietary estoppel (with Alan Kwong).
- Ho Ka Fai v CASCS (Hongkong) Technology Limited (DCCJ 4062 of 2019) – defending against a claim of money had and received on the basis of ministerial receipt (as sole advocate).
- Mak Hin Kwan v Wiki Capital Finance Limited and Ho Kai Hei Daniel (HCA 2617/2018) – resisting application for striking out involving points of law such as adverse possession, resulting trust, limitation, common intention constructive trust and the Land Registration Ordinance (Cap. 128) (with William Wong SC and Alan Kwong).
- Zhang Yan & Ors. v ASA Bullion (unrep., HCA 1555/2018, 21 September 2018) - resisting an application for the release of funds pursuant to an earlier freezing order (with Cherry Xu).
- 黃正謙 v 施榮懷 (HCA 2284/2018) – action defending against allegations of intimidation, harassment and unlawful means conspiracy (with Christopher Chain).
- Wang Jun v Sin Yuk Hung & Anor. (HCA 2917/2018) – resisting a summary judgment application for the recovery of debt (with Alan Kwong).
- Fan Ming Kiu v Urban Property Management Limited (HCPI 181/2017) – resisting leave to file and serve a witness statement on the ground of hearsay and unsatisfactory drafting (as sole advocate).
- CTBC Bank Co., Ltd v Campus Garment Manufacturing Company Limited (HCA 305/2016) – trial in Chinese for enforcement of guarantee by a bank against a guarantor (with Michael Lok).
- Choi Oi Lin v King Fung International Enterprise (HK) Limited (HCA 910/2016) – application for amendment of pleadings involving withdrawal of an admission (as sole advocate).
- Emperor Finance Limited v Luo Zhanghao and Nian Aifeng (DCMP 2978/2018) – resisting an application for variation and/or discharge of an order for sale, with submissions in Chinese (as sole advocate).
- The New India Assurance Company Limited v Anglo-Eastern Ship Management (India) Private Limited (HCA 3028/2017) – cross-border claims involving enforcement of foreign judgments, forum non-conveniens and the effectiveness of arbitration clauses.
Selected Paper Work
Advising on a cross-border shipping and insurance problem (with Charles Sussex SC)
Advising on the quantum of employee compensation claims
- 香港大律师奖学金 (2018)
- Oxford University Press book prize for winning the UK rounds of the Jessup moot (2015)
- Nicola Lacey prize (2013)