德辅大律师事务所的骆敏贤大律师执业领域广泛覆盖商事法各个领域，其中以公司、清盘、信托及遗产法为重点。评论者们普遍称赞了骆大律师的两个特质。第一是她『非常认真勤勉』，注重细节，使她能够很好地『分析复杂的法律论点』。第二则是她『有力而有效的』盘问技巧。骆大律师在K&L Gates v Melco Crown Gaming一案中代表原告，此案涉及由公司前合伙人占用大量资金而引发的复杂追讨诉讼。
德辅大律师事务所的骆敏贤大律师被认为是具有「极高学历，是一位非常执着的大律师」，骆大律师清晰及富有重点的展示技巧令她「在每一宗案件中都能命中正确的法律观点」。骆大律师对信托及遗嘱认证事宜以及商事领域非常熟悉，她在高等法院成功代表中船黄埔文冲船舶公司对 Dry Bulk Services 这间香港船舶管理公司申请资产冻结令。
Company & Insolvency
- Re Hin-Pro International Logistics Ltd  1 HKLRD 1367; CACV 54/2016 (30/9/2016) (led by John Scott SC) obtained leave to amend a creditor’s winding-up petition to include post-petition debts.
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd v Ho Chi Lui & Ors HCA 10239/1999 (31/8/2016) struck out an action enforcing a guarantee for want of prosecution.
- Re Leung Yat Tung HCB 2019/2000 (8/7/2016) obtained priority payment under s.38(5B) of the Bankruptcy Ordinance for a petitioning creditor
- Luk Pak Chuen v Luk Pak Shing & Ors HCCW 116-7/2012 (12/3/2014) (led by Russell Coleman SC) stayed two winding up petitions.
- Standard Bank Offshore Trust Company Jersey Ltd as Trustee of the St George’s Settlement v Belgravia Properties Ltd  5 HKLRD 337 obtained order under s.111(2) of the then Companies Ordinance (Cap. 32) for a court ordered AGM.
- Passport Special Opportunities Master Fund LP & Anor v eSun Holdings Ltd & Ors HCMP6/2009 & HCA 2722/2008 (8/6/2011) (led by Charles Sussex SC) defended the directors of a listed company in a claim for breach of fiduciary duties by allegedly placing shares for an improper purpose.
- Re Peaktop Technologies (USA) HK Limited HCCW 87/2007 (12/12/2007) obtained leave to amend a winding-up petition on the just and equitable ground.
- UDL Holdings Ltd & Anor v Leung Yuet Keung & Anor  6 HKC 127,  HKCU 1388 (CA);  HKCU 1458 (CFA) (led by Charles Sussex S.C.) defended two directors in an action against them for breach of fiduciary duties.
- Re Labour Buildings Ltd. HCCW 721/2009 (24/5/2010) acted for the receivers in a winding-up petition.
Ancillary relief & Injunctions
- Bank of China Ltd v Yang Fan  3 HKLRD 7 resisted an application to discharge a Mareva injunction in aid of PRC proceedings.
- Compania Sud Americana De Vapores S.A. v Hin-Pro International Logistics Limited FAMV33/2015 (2/2/2016) (led by John Scott SC) obtained leave to appeal on 3 questions of great general or public importance relating to the application of s.21M of the High Court Ordinance on exclusive jurisdiction clauses, and on the “or otherwise” ground.
- Compania Sud Americana De Vapores S.A. v Hin-Pro International Logistics Limited HCMP1449/2014 (11/5/2015) (led by John Scott SC) resisted an application to strike out an originating summons seeking ancillary relief under s.21M of the High Court Ordinance.
- Zeller+Gmelin Corporation v New L1Ne Ltd HCMP 693/2015 (17/7/2015) acted for the plaintiff and obtained urgent ex parte Mareva injunction to preserve assets obtained by a fraudulent scheme
- WCL Corporation Ltd v Zhou Jia Jin HCA 1442/2014 (17/9/2014) resisted an application to discharge an ex partes Mareva injunction.
- Step by Step Ltd & Ors v Dorothy Jane Furness & Ors HCA 2712/2005 & HCMP 838-840, 842-845, 847, 850 & 1208/2007 (12/9/2008) resisted an application to discharge an ex parte Anton Piller order.
- Pacific Concepts (HK) Ltd. v Michel Brennion & Ors HCA 2672/2008 (13/3/2009) continued various injunctive relief obtained ex parte.
- East Asiatic Shipping Ltd v Wong Wing Cheung Basil & Ors HCA 1502/2010 (7/12/2010) continued various injunctive relief obtained ex parte.
Trust and Probate
- Lee Sai Nam v Li Shu Chung & Anor HCA 1711/2009 (9/12/2015) resisted a claim in money had and received, knowing receipt of trust properties and dishonest assistance.
- Re Wan Sing Hon  4 HKLRD 621 application for grant ad colligenda bona and interim injunctions.
- Chinachem Charitable Foundation Ltd. v Chan Chun Chuen  4 HKLRD 149 (led by Edward Chan S.C.) obtained specific discovery under the principles stated in Re Fuld (No.2)  P 405.
- Chinachem Charitable Foundation Ltd. v Chan Chun Chuen HCAP8/2007 (15/5/2009) (led by Ian Mill Q.C. and Jonathan Harris S.C.) obtained leave to adduce handwriting expert evidence
- Chinachem Charitable Foundation Ltd. v Chan Chun Chuen  4 HKLRD 157 (led by Ian Mill Q.C., Edward Chan S.C. and Jonathan Harris S.C.) resisted an application to adduce additional witness whose identity had previously been withheld.
- Chinachem Charitable Foundation Ltd. v Chan Chun Chuen HCAP8/2007 (10/7/2009) (led by Ian Mill Q.C., Edward Chan S.C. and Jonathan Harris S.C.) resisted an application to adduce additional factual evidence.
- Re Wong Shui Pui HCCA 2138/2007 (18/8/2008) resisted an application under PAO (Cap. 10) s.36 and NCPR (Cap. 10A) r.44.
- Kwong Yin v Ng Ke Tee & Ors HCA 2349/2007 (17/6/2008) resisted applications to strike out a claim for want of authority and for leave to cross-examination in a strike out application.
Partnership, Contract & Employment
- K&L Gates v Melco Crown Gaming (Macau) Ltd HCA 349/2012 & HCA 1061/2011 (20/6/2016; 27/6/2016) resisted an application to strike out.
- Wang Bingqi v Lee Chee Ho, Juleus HCA 186/2010 (28/1/2014) struck out the defence & counterclaim and obtained summary judgment for the plaintiff.
- Chong Cheng Lin Courtney v Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd  1 HKLRD 10 (led by Martin Lee SC) acted for a former flight attendant and obtained for her retirement travel benefits pursuant to her employment contract.
- Lin Pai Ching v Labour Buildings Ltd HCA 363/2009 (7/5/2010) set aside a default judgment.
- Chow Yan Wei v Riseship Construction Co Ltd DCCJ 1738/2008 (2/3/2010) acted for the plaintiff and recovered monies due to him under a consultancy agreement.
- Big Island Construction (HK) Ltd. v Wu Yi Enterprises Co. Ltd. HCA 886/2007, HCA 1957/2005, HCA 2196/2005 (26/10/2007) obtained security for costs in all three actions for the defendant.
- Next Champion Ltd. v Ngan In Leng & Ors HCA 2194/2005 (14/2/2008); CACV91/2008 (21/10/2008) (led by John Scott S.C.) obtained summary judgment.
- Big Island Construction (HK) Ltd. v Wu Yi Development & Co. Ltd & Anor HCA 886/2007, HCA 1957/2005, HCA 2196/2005, HCA 714/2007 (10/4/2008) resisted a strike out application and obtained directions under RHC Ord. 4, r.9.
- Lam Moon Yuen v Kin Ming Holdings International Ltd. HCA 216/2008 (26/8/2009, 18/3/2010) (led by Patrick Fung S.C.) resisted a strike-out application.
Taxation and Costs
- Lee Chi Enterprises Co. Ltd. v K.C. Ho & Fong (a firm) HCMP 61/2007 (13/9/2007) acted for the plaintiff and obtained taxation of bills of costs under s.67 of the Legal Practitioners Ordinance.
- She Tsu Yi v Tsui Ki Ting & Ors HCA 1684/2004, HCMP 3290/2004 (13/12/2007) obtained indemnity costs of a trial.
- Shine Empire Ltd. v The I/O of San Po Kong Mansion & Ors HCA 3444/2001 (28/1/2011) acted for the plaintiff in the assessment of damages; argument on the appropriate level of interests to be awarded under s.48 of the High Court Ordinance.
- 皇后電子製造有限公司 對 巫平 DCMP1980/2008; DCCJ 5023/2008; DCCJ 1746/2009 (11/4/2013) conducted a trial in Chinese against a litigant in person; recovered possession of parcels of land in Tsuen Wan for the plaintiff.
- Hope View Limited v Yue Lee Fa DCMP 307/2009 (18/2/2010) acted for the owner in a claim for possession and resisted a strike-out application.
- Yu Cho Lam v Commissioner of Police & Ors  1 HKLRD 257 acted as Amicus Curiae of the Court of Appeal in a case concerning apparent bias
- Public Inquiry convened pursuant to s.17, Merchant Shipping (Local Vessels) Ordinance (Cap. 548) (2016) acted for the Director of Marine in the Inquiry
- Commission of Inquiry into Excess Lead Found in Drinking Water (2016) acted for a subcontractor in the Inquiry
- Commission of Inquiry into the Collision of Vessels near Lamma Island on 1 October 2012 (led by Johnny Mok SC) acted for the Marine Department in the Inquiry
- A v The Securities and Futures Commission & Anor  1 HKLRD 591 (led by Simon Westbrook S.C.) acted for the SFC in a judicial review and clarified the scope of its power to insist on an interview being audio recorded.
- Middle Temple Scholarship (2007)
- The Advocacy Institute of Hong Kong Prize in Advocacy (2006)
- Bar Scholarship (2006)
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowship (2004)
- Champion, Fountain Court Mooting Competition, University of Oxford (2003)
- Rhodes Scholarship (2002)
- Thesis (2003)
- “A Critical Analysis on the Amnesty System of the Han Dynasty”
- 《問學三集》 Hong Kong : The Chinese University of Hong Kong