李大律师曾处理任命临时清盘人及私有化协议计划安排等事宜。同时，她也不时代表清盘人、破产 诉讼中的受托人及接管人等作出各类申请。她有经验代表香港上市公司董事处理香港交易所（包括其上市委员会及上市上诉委员会）之纪律聆讯，亦曾处理过不少婚姻和遗嘱认证方面的事务。 近期，李大律师亦于康弘环球配股集资28亿港元一案中代表其中一名董事：Convoy Global Holdings Limited v Cho Kwai Chee Roy & Ors HCA2922/2017。
李大律师也积极参与证券规管及竞争法事宜。她曾在第一宗有关《证券及期货条例》第213条的正式审讯中以副手身份代表香港证监会参与聆讯：SFC v Hontex International Holdings CACV182/2012 & HCMP630/2010。于2016年，李大律师获委任为香港竞争事务委员会其中一位外部法律顾问。她亦代表香港竞争事务审裁处成立以来第二宗案件的其中一方参与历时20天的审讯：Competition Commission v W. Hing Construction Company Limited & Ors CTEA2/2017。
于2018年 9月，李大律师获香港终审法院首席法官马道立委任为区域法院暂委法官 (为期1个月)。
- 区域法院暂委法官 (2018年 9月3 日至 2018 年9月 28日)
- 上诉审裁团(建筑物)主席 （2018年至今）
- 香港大律师公会公司法委员会成员 （2018年至今）
Company & Insolvency:
- Joint and Several Liquidators of GMF Finance Ltd v. Clourtier Guy Evon  HKCFI 366, acted for the Liquidators in enforcing a facility letter and charge involving arguments on breach of the Money Lenders Ordinance.
- Re: WDI International (HK) Limited HCA1973/2012 (Judgment dated 21.3.2017), grant of Wallersteiner Order after the conclusion of the derivative action.
- Re: Asia Television Limited HCCW 39/2016, acted for the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund Board in the winding up petition of a local television broadcaster.
- Re: Everglory Energy Limited HCCW 198/2016 (Judgment dated 20.7.2016), a shareholders’ petition involving application for urgent injunctive relief and opposing application for validation order (led by Mr. Ronny Tong S.C) and obtained an interim order to reconstitute the Board (led by Mr. Chua Guan-Hock S.C); see  3 HKC 393.
- Re: Chang Hyun Chi HCB5227/2006 (Judgment dated 12.5.2017), representing the Trustees in Bankruptcy in an application to challenge the constitutionality of sections 27 and 29 of the Bankruptcy Ordinance.
- Re: Lau William John  2 HKLRD 404, acted for the Trustees in Bankruptcy in respect of a removal application.
- Re HNA Group Co. Ltd  4 HKLRD 463, costs upon withdrawal of a winding up petition.
- Re: Pedagogic Innovations Limited  1 HKLRD 613, stay of voluntary winding up under section 228A of Cap. 32 (with Mr. Jose Maurellet).
- Re Pacific Bulk Shipping Ltd HCMP 1244/2015, acted for the Receivers applying for interim relief and declaratory relief as to the validity of the ir appointment.
- Re Hairun Media Group Limited HCMP3045/2014, deferring the dissolution of the Company under section 239(4) of Cap. 32.
- Re Xi Yu HCB 2847/2014, annulment of bankruptcy order pursuant to section 33(1)(b) of the Bankruptcy Ordinance.
- Re: Surani Bhupendra Jivarajbhai HCB 12522/2009, acted for the Trustees in Bankruptcy and obtained an order for the defer of the discharge of the Bankrupt under section 30A of the Bankruptcy Ordinance.
- Re: Ng Tze Ching HCB 5883/2006, order for sale under section 60 of the Bankruptcy Ordinance.
- Chan Yu Ling Abraham & Ors v. Purapharm International Ltd HCMP2148, 2149, 2151, 2153 to 2158/2013, clarified the difference between inadvertence and indifference in granting relief under sections 111(2) and 122(1B) of the former Companies Ordinance for the failure to hold AGMs and/or to lay the accounts.
- Re SNE Engineering Company Ltd HCCW 308/2012, striking out of a winding up petition (with Mr. Jose Maurellet);
- Shagang Shipping Co. Ltd v. Guofeng Enterprise Group Ltd HCMP536/2012, injunction to restrain the presentation of the winding up petition (with Mr. Jose Maurellet).
- Re Fexon Enterprises Ltd HCMP 2239/2012, inspection of documents under section 152FA of the former Companies Ordinance.
- Re Willwin Development (Asia) Company HCMP 2076/2012, application to convene general meeting under section 114B of the former Companies Ordinance.
- Re-Wheelock Properties Ltd  4 HKLRD 857, confirming a scheme of privatization.
General Civil & Commercial:
- Hoi Tin Tong Co. Ltd v. Choy Kwok Keung HCA 1755/2013 (Judgment dated 4.8.2017) confirmed the existence of other claims in the same libel action does not take away the right to jury trial.
- Leung Pik Wa v. Poh Po Lian & Luck Continent Limited HCA 681/2011, trial concerning the beneficial ownership of around 46.2% shares of a Hong Kong listed company (led by Dr. William Wong S.C).
- New World TMT Limited v. Zhou Yipei & Ors HCMP115/2017, HCA 1954/2015, HCMP1258/2015 & HCMP 1911/2015, represented the Plaintiff to enforce a foreign judgment of over US$4 billion which included obtaining Norwich Pharmacal relief.
- Leung Po Po v. Olympic Leader International Ltd  2 HKLRD 1178, confirming the Court has jurisdiction and power to order an agent of a party to answer interrogatories
- Oriental Press Group Limited v. Inmediahk.net. Ltd  2 HKLRD 1004, a libel trial in respect of publications on websites and obtained Norwich Pharmacal relief.
- Value Capital Ltd v. Ke Jun Xiang  1 HKLRD 1011 setting aside a regular default judgment involving principles on conditional delivery of bills of exchange.
- Goei Tsusho Co. Ltd v Leader Engineering & Construction Ltd and Anco-Tech (H.K)  2 HKLRD 1084, an appeal involving principles on ostensible authority (appearing with Mr. Anson Wong).
- Source Smart Asia Limited v. New Element Garment Limited CACV 267/2009, an appeal concerning the chain of causation of damage in a sales of goods claim (appearing with Mr. Anson Wong)
Employment & Anti-Discrimination:
- Mak Wai Man & Ors v. Richfield Realty Limited HCLA 28 to 31/2015, an appeal from the Labour Tribunal concerning a claim for holiday pay (led by Mr. Anson Wong S.C).
- Lit Yu Yau & Chung Cheuk Wai v. Richfield Realty Limited HCLA 23/2012, an appeal from the Labour Tribunal concerning a claim for payment of bonus.
- Tung Lai Lam v. Oriental Press Group DCEO 6/2011, striking out a claim for discrimination by way of victimization brought under section 7 of the Disability Discrimination Ordinance.
- H v. The Sun News Publisher Limited DCEO 1/2013, trial involving a vilification claim brought under section 46 of the Disability Discrimination Ordinance.
- L v. Oriental Press Group DCEO 3/2014, striking out a vilification claim brought under sections 46 & 49 of the Disability Discrimination Ordinance.
- Advising on the merits of a potential claim for unlawful discrimination and harassment in the employment context.
- Acted for an IT solution company in an arbitration concerning a claim of over HK$20 million and a counterclaim of HK$18 million under the contract for implementing a new IT system for a first tier bank in Hong Kong (HKIAC Rules)
- Acted for a format licence owner in obtaining an interim injunction in aid of arbitration (led by Ms. Winnie Tam S.C)
- Acted for Chinese real estate developers in an international arbitration involving a counter-claim of over US$500 million and applied for an interim injunction before the arbitration was commenced (led by Mr. Clifford Smith S.C). (UNCITRAL Rules)
For a more complete list of cases in which Connie appeared as Counsel, please visit the Judiciary Website at http://legalref.judiciary.gov.hk/lrs/common/ju/judgment.jsp; where you can access the list by using the advanced search function.
- 大律师奖学金，香港大律师公会 (Hong Kong Bar Association, the Bar Scholarship) (2008)
- 中殿法學協會獎學金 (The Middle Temple Society in Hong Kong, Scholarship for Advocacy Training) (2008)
- Peter Vine法学研究生奖学金 (Peter Vine Postgraduate Law Scholarships) (2007)
- 香港大学海外交流生奖学金 (HKU Worldwide Undergraduate Exchange Scholarships) (2005)
- 香港大学院长荣誉名单 (HKU Dean’s Honours List) (2005)
- 圣保禄学校（多伦多）校友奖学金 (S.P.C.S (Toronto) Alumni Scholarship) (2002)
- 《香港民事司法程序》（Hong Kong Civil Procedure (Sweet & Maxwell)），特约编辑（2015年起）
- 合着作者, Lexis Practical Guidance – Dispute Resolution