在执业之余，卓大律师还是《香港建筑法》的特约编辑，以及《香港法律汇报和摘要》（Hong Kong Law Reports and Digest）的顾问编辑。他曾就仲裁和公司法领域的主题在若干研讨会中发言。
《 Doyles 指南 》(2017)
- Beacon Hill (IO) v Match Power Investment Ltd  5 HKLRD 107
- Gao Haiyan & Anor v Keeneye Holdings Ltd  3 HKC 157
- Marcus Praetorius v Head Architecture and Design Ltd HCA 1057/2013
- Unitress v The Pressure Piling Co. (Hong Kong) Limited and others ESS 21671-21676/2009 28 February 2011
- HKSAR v The Pressure Piling Co. (Hong Kong) Limited and others ESS 21671-21676/2009 28 February 2011
- Successfully defended the Defendants against charges brought under section 40(2B)(b) of the Buildings Ordinance, Cap 123 after a 22-day trial involving the tilting of a building in Hong Kong.
- Chow Fu Hsien v K Vision International Investment (HK) Ltd HCA 2884/2004 17 November 2009
- Represented the Plaintiff (and was led by Ms Lisa Wong SC) and successfully enforced a trust deed relating to a large scale property development in Beijing against the defendant company.
- BSC Interior Contract and Engineering Company Ltd v Shinta CACV 325/2008 23 October 2009
- Represented the Defendant (and was led by John Scott SC) in a dispute which concerned the existence of an oral collateral agreement during construction.
- The Official Receiver v Lui Fu Sing and another HCMP 1922/2008 8 June 2010
- Represented the Official Receiver and successfully obtained a disqualification order against the former directors of a company in liquidation.
- Sun Focus Investment Ltd v Tang Shing Bor & another HCA 538/2007 22 October 2009
- Represented the Defendants and successfully struck out the Plaintiff’s statement of claim relating to a property development in Shanghai, the PRC.
- Paul Y Management Ltd v Eternal Unity Development and Others HCA 571/2007 1 June 2009
- Represented the Defendants and successfully resisted the Plaintiff’s strike-out application relating to a property development in the PRC.
- Clare, Baroness Baillieu v The Foreign Correspondent’s Club, Hong Kong HCMP 1567/2006 7 November 2008
- Represented the Plaintiff and successfully obtained a declaration against the Foreign Correspondent’s Club, Hong Kong after a 4-day trial.
- Represented an employer to resist a contractor’s claims relating to, inter alia, extension of time, variations and direct loss and expenses.
- Represented a contractor in an arbitration principally concerning the claim for loss of profits arising from construction defects brought by an employer.
- Represented a Hong Kong property developer (and was led by Philip Boulding QC and Anthony Houghton SC) in arbitration proceedings against its main contractor of a large scale property development comprising a hotel, offices and service apartments.
- Bar Scholarship (2004)
- Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship (2003)
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowship for Overseas Studies (2003)
- Johnson, Stokes and Master Scholarship in Law (2002)
- C V Starr Scholarship (2001)
- Ho Fook Prize in Architecture (1999)
- Contributing Editor of “Hong Kong Construction Law” (LexisNexis) since 2007.
- Consultant Editor of the Hong Kong Law Reports and Digest from June 2011.
- Speaker on “Construction and Arbitration: A Practical Guide”
- Speaker (together with Mr Barrie Barlow SC and Mr Yang-Wahn Hew) on “Issues arising from Companies Winding-up proceedings of which (former) Directors should be aware”
- Speaker (together with Mr Jose Maurellet) on Minority Shareholders’ Remedies.